worth listening to?

wtf man its only been two hours....I posted a song two days ago and havent' gotten any replies...

...listening to it, I like strong bass, but I think this bass is a tad bit too powerful in the lows. Might want to use a high pass.

wtf man its only been two hours....I posted a song two days ago and havent' gotten any replies...

...listening to it, I like strong bass, but I think this bass is a tad bit too powerful in the lows. Might want to use a high pass.

hey Seafroggys, thanks for the tip on use of high pass, i'm still learning, didnt even know i had that, works great, again thanks!

i think this sounds fine. sounds like a bar house band. not that that's a bad thing it just reminds me a band my local bar has.

warning: opinions below

vocals are too bright for the song in my opinion and maybe a little high in the mix (a tad).
drums need to be beefier for the song, need to get a good snare, kick, snare, kick.
bass and kick are clobbering each other.
bass tone needs to be tightened up.
I cringed when the backups came in because of the off key - caught me off guard - might be something you are going for.

I like the panned guitars left and right and there was kind of a back and forth going - and the panned backups to the right. I like panning!

- Mike

Back