World Cup Crunch time!

wilko

Marking my territory
Well this is the night. England play Australia and The All Blacks play France. Will England be flying home or will they produce the surprise of the tournament? Will the ABs choke or will they thrash the cheese eating surrender monkeys?

Well this is the night. England play Australia and The All Blacks play France. Will England be flying home or will they produce the surprise of the tournament? Will the ABs choke or will they thrash the cheese eating surrender monkeys?

Australia will beat England and the All Blacks will beat France, but what would I know???? :D

England are going to have to raise their game significantly to even make a contest of it I fear. I'll take a 25 point start and then well talk betting.:D

France vs All Blacks should be a better game and a better contest. The French are capable of playing world class rugby they just haven't manged it yet. I think the All Blacks will be to solid for them but if a side can win on flair alone it's the French. Good Luck and enjoy the games Wilko.

What the hell is going on? 6 minutes left, and the English are winning 12-10. Christ Jesus, this will be an upset.

Edit: They just won. Fuck me, that's insane. Congrats, obviously, but it makes the Irish exit all the more bitter.
Congratulations Muttley.
Wilko, I want an All Black massacre of the French tonight.

Last edited:
Well as someone said in the "I hate sport", the outcome of any game is unknown. Thats the appeal.

Go England. I didn't give them a prayer until 10 minutes in then I saw how truly awful the Aussies front row is. Bring on the semi's. I'm off for a beer or two down the local Aussie bar tonight. That was our final :D:D:D:D

Okay, we're about to kick off. Come on the All Blacks!!!

Btw, Wilko, your national anthem doesn't stand up to the Marseillaise :D. (The haka makes up for it though)

Shit the bed. I know Wilko hasn't replied because he's out in the street burning effigies of Graham Henry as we speak.

Australia and the All Blacks out in the same day? It's crazy.

......................Go England. I didn't give them a prayer until 10 minutes in then I saw how truly awful the Aussies front row is.............

The Aussie front row isn't bad, it was just that the English figured out how to disrupt the Aussie's preferred style of play and that negated any Aussie advantage there, their coaching staff did a good job and they deserved the win.

:cool:

The Aussie front row isn't bad, it was just that the English figured out how to disrupt the Aussie's preferred style of play and that negated any Aussie advantage there, their coaching staff did a good job and they deserved the win.

Sorry mate but the Aussie front row was never in the game. What ever follows from here is history but..................

Can you believe it? England beat Aussie and France beat the ABs. NZ is in mourning.

Hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't say it was, did I? Anyways, the poms have fuck all else reason to gloat over anything so go right ahead ;)

OK, if we're allowed to gloat I guess I'll break out a bottle of the stuff I've been saving for the last four years.

aussiewine.jpg

Cheers ;)

Anyone been fired yet?

Muttley, I lol'd. :)

Henry is going to go which is a shame as I thought he was good. The ABs have asked for mercy (I am not kidding) from the NZ public.... There is going to be an inquiry as to why we lost and I reckon the fallout is going to last all the way to the next world cup which is here.... This campaign has only reinforced the concept that the ABs are chokers..... sad but seemingly true.

Back