World Cup 2014

Is it just me or did the Germans flop a lot more than other teams? Like throughout their entire tourney run...just seemed like they did but maybe it's just because I don't like them.

EDIT: nope Germany were fairly good for it...the yanks came seventh for most time on the field "injured" though. England wouldve been worse if thryd got out of the group,they flopped like crazy...if it happened, which it didnt, cos its a myth.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Well, not really writhing but just like "Oh he touched my ankle weeeeeeeeeeeeee down I go...hmmm no card/call?....back up" kinda flopping.

And in the USA's defense, we did have a few dudes get seriously screwed up. Dempsey with his broken nose, Altidore with his hamstring, and when Jones and whatshisface knocked heads. So I'd give us a pass because we were legitimate lol :D

Well, not really writhing but just like "Oh he touched my ankle weeeeeeeeeeeeee down I go...hmmm no card/call?....back up" kinda flopping.

And in the USA's defense, we did have a few dudes get seriously screwed up. Dempsey with his broken nose, Altidore with his hamstring, and when Jones and whatshisface knocked heads. So I'd give us a pass because we were legitimate lol :D

:laughings:

Read again...times and incidents for significant injuries are not included in the chart...i supported the US and I thought they flopped alot

If it existed

Which it doesnt

Read again...times and incidents for significant injuries are not included in the chart...i supported the US and I thought they flopped alot

If it existed

Which it doesnt

Ahh I see I see. Yeah I was distracted earlier. Hmmm can't remember if our fellas actually missed time or not though. Dempsey didn't when he broke his nose, and I'm pretty sure Jones and Goober#2 didn't either when they clacked heads!

And the funniest thing about the whole World Cup is .....

The Germans don't get to take the trophy back home with them.

:laughings:

Back