Woohoo! Audiostreet lists sage97 as #1 artist!

Thanks fader,

It's nice to know that even though I'll never get rich or famous doing this hobby, someone else out there (other than my mom) understands and appraciates my efforts.

Good for you man. Congratulations! Keep rockin'. Yeah, other people than your friends and family liking your music definitely has a different feel. 'Coz others don't have to like it and if they still do, it is nice!

Good luck and keep writing and playing some music. :)

How many actual listeners does this web site have?

I mean, I am SURE I am the number one downloaded artist at my apartment building! ;) (It is mostly Mexicans that live here, and poor one's at that...so unless one of them starts a Polka band, I will continue to be #1 here! :) )

Not familiar with the original but you've done a good job on the remake. The girl has a dynamite voice. Guitar playing is cool too. Overall mix/recording is very clean and easy to listen to - that's why it's under easy listening I guess..
You were down to #2 when i checked it out - maybe my play will push it back to #1.... Congrats - #1 is cool....

The link isn't sending me to your song. It's sending me to a sign up page. I would have listened though.

Congrats on making to No. 1 though. Cool stuff. :cool:

ido1957 said:
Not familiar with the original but you've done a good job on the remake. The girl has a dynamite voice. Guitar playing is cool too. Overall mix/recording is very clean and easy to listen to - that's why it's under easy listening I guess..
You were down to #2 when i checked it out - maybe my play will push it back to #1.... Congrats - #1 is cool....
Thanks for checking it out.

The song is down to #3 now but check the top 10 artists.

http://www.audiostreet.net/genre.aspx?genreid=84

Ford Van said:
How many actual listeners does this web site have?

I mean, I am SURE I am the number one downloaded artist at my apartment building! ;) (It is mostly Mexicans that live here, and poor one's at that...so unless one of them starts a Polka band, I will continue to be #1 here! :) )
Maybe just a handful but it still means something to me.

Good job. :cool:

I've never been above the top 20 myself, but that's on SoundClick, never heard of this site before.

I think your place in #1 was well deserved. :)

Back