Will Russia collapse in on itself?

Can’t tell if this Wagner army is mad that they invaded Ukraine, or mad they didn’t win yet. So not sure who to cheer for just yet.

One minute Putin threatens the world, then he's having trouble controlling his own people? I don't understand Russia enough to work it out?

Youtube's Jeff Taylor suggests it is all pretend, and just a ruse to place his chief warmonger in Belarus, from where he will lead a new assault on Kiev.
While Ukraines troops look east, Putin will try to take Kiev again.

He has been promised a country and Lukashenko is coming down with a case of windowitis. As Pirogi is leading the troops into Ukraine he will be hit with a missile strike easily blamed on Ukraine. Putin kills two birds with one stone and Russia enters and annexes Belarus. Putin gets his northern front and rid of a political rival. Poland and the Baltic states should act unilaterally and go in and get Pirogi, Luki, and the nukes and put an end to this nonsense. Putin won't do anything about it.

We had the bomb and the means to deliver it and no one else did.
A little OT but similar situation is who developed the UAP tech that seemingly defies all known characteristics of flight. Maybe it’s already been stolen by adversaries before the details were even released to the public, but if not, whoever developed it has the ability to inflict their will globally atm.

I think the situation just resolved itself. Funny how these coincidences happen a lot over there.

From BBC News:

Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia, with nine other people on board also dead
This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

Not confirmed for sure as of yet, they are not sure if he was on that plane. Hopes and prayers. I was just about to join the Wagnerites, If he was
good enough for Hitler, he is good enough for me.
SHOOT THE WABBIT.

Back