Will Joan Rivers die?

ido1957

9K Gold Member
Maybe....

Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital in New York on Thursday when she stopped breathing during a procedure on her throat at an outpatient facility.

She’s reportedly in critical condition, according to NYPD officials.

The comedy icon was undergoing an operation on her vocal chords at a New York clinic when things went wrong, according to TMZ.

PHOTOS — Joan Rivers Through The Years

An emergency call was placed at 9:39 a.m., with the caller reportedly telling 911, “We have somebody in either cardiac or respiratory arrest.”

Rivers, who is 81, was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital.

Her daughter Melissa is reportedly en route to New York.

Gossip Cop has reached out to Rivers’ rep.

We will have updates.

Kind of makes you wonder WHERE she was having her throat operated on, doesn't it? WOuldnt' you normally have that done IN a hospital?

At 81 she's already in the departure lounge. It's only a matter of time now until she goes for the big sleep.

She's in a medically induced coma. Just a matter of time for the kids to turn off life support.

Moved to private room 4 hours ago. Keeping he comfortable with morphine no doubt. We went through the exact same thing with my MOL.

I told you she was in the departure lounge. A slight delay but she got a flight eventually. 81 is a good innings for most.

R.I.P Joan

Back