Why Can't I get a Profile Picture?

Either that or youre pregnant. The mods prefer the members here to be spayed and neutered so they dont spawn potential "closet vocal booth " thread starters.

Either that or youre pregnant. The mods prefer the members here to be spayed and neutered so they dont spawn potential "closet vocal booth " thread starters.

LOL!. I think this site has neutered me. :)

Hey Castle, could you do us a favor? Could you try to post a link, and take a screen-shot of the message that is given to you. The site technician has asked for this. For some reason, they can't get the message changed to 10 posts, from the 5 we hear is stated there. I will PM you my email, should you decide to take on this mission. -No this message will not self destruct. Well, unless SB comes around (inside joke).

I believe there is a minimum post amount before a pic can be added. I will see if I can find what that number is.

And welcome to the forum! :D

Never mind. Got it figured. THX

Jimmy

Last edited:
The local police of your town will give you a *profile* and a *front on* picture for nothing! :p

Well you do have to do a few questionable things first. ;)

Trying to think of another diggy dude. :laughings:

horshack.jpg

600full-charlie-bartlett-screenshot.jpg

Hey look.... a noob resurrecting meaningless old threads as a way of drawing attention to his awesome signature links..

Who'd a thunk it?:eek:

M u s t n o t c l i c k .....

I'm not sure which is worse. The fact that he did it, or the fact that the links are redundant.....

Must go make myself some def beats now.......

Back