Who's trying to make it happen here in Nashville

lykwydchykyn

I'm just curious, I see my fellow Nashvillians popping up here now and then; how many of you are trying to make it (or are making it) in music? Not necessarily as artists, either.
I was trying to break into producing and programming here for a while, I still do little gigs here and there, but I've not found too many people who need synth programming done around here.

Hey lykwydchykyn,

I don't live in Nashville, but I'm still trying to make it happen there. (sort of). I demo and pitch songs there via mail. Hoping to visit soon and make some real personal contacts.

Jagular is another prominant forumite doing his thing in Nashville. I'm sure he'll chime in any minute now...

A

Aaron Cheney said:
Hey lykwydchykyn,

I don't live in Nashville, but I'm still trying to make it happen there. (sort of). I demo and pitch songs there via mail. Hoping to visit soon and make some real personal contacts.

Jagular is another prominant forumite doing his thing in Nashville. I'm sure he'll chime in any minute now...

A

Not there in Nashville but I was thinking of coming there to see if I can get something going there.

Back