Who's responsible for this crap?

Lopp

I don't know if you can imagine this, but I came home today and there's this white package in my mailbox. I open it up and oooh! Vol. II is lightly teasing my fingertips. After penetrating my player with the blue CD, my auditory senses begin to become instensly aroused to the sounds of my fellow homewreccers. Delicately inserting the other CDs only leads to intensifying the arousal.

I'm sitting in my undies, listening right now, and fantasizing about all of the sweat that was dripping during the process of everyone contributing to make this CD.

Thanks to everyone for the stellar result!

Lopp said:
I'm sitting in my undies, listening right now, and fantasizing about all of the sweat that was dripping during the process of everyone contributing to make this CD.

Man that's funny you should mention the sweat. I literally can not get the sweat stains off from the acoustic guitar I used for my track. It was over 100 degrees and just too noisy outside to open a window!

I'll be listening tomorrow and I'll get into my undies for Boogashreddazza. :)

I just got mine today! Only listened to disc 1 so far, but there's some great stuff on there. Gotta' love that intro song and the fat wife song. :)

Great job all around.

I've always been impressed when someone here posts a song and I listen to it. After listening to one of the 3 CDs on the comp CD I am even more impressed. I thought that there would be some good music on the CD, but I didn't realize that every song is great.

SLuiCe,

Crysalis made me get out of my undies. I can just picture the sweat dripping off your axe as that one was laid down.

Q

Jah right. Almost as crappy as Boogashreddazza. Imagine me listening to Qthousand getting up and dancing around my house in my undies. Then again, don't imagine that. It's not a pretty sight.

Back