Who's got Vo-Cabs up in here?

Cwadroon

Anyone throw down in here? Are you a freestylist, or a pen and pad poet?(or both?) I write and freestyle, as well as play a little keys, drums, guitars, bass, arrange, and(mess around with some turntables, and attempt to produce--attempt!).

Nice!

I actually happened on your site a couple months ago. Just by doing a search for hiphop recording(or somethin along those lines anyway) on Yahoo or something I think it was. Nice production, a little different then what I do, but your sound is slammin. I have only been messing around with the digital stuff for about a year, but I'm getting close to a nice sound. It just takes so long in digital! But the results is hella sweet. Ever tried working on your freestyle? Thats where you get your versatility. Helps with your overall flow, to be able to just kick it anywhere to any beat, thats what rappin is all about.

He cwad,

Why you ask.....battleboard up in here....probably a thought.....what part of babylon you from and do you have anything on the web I could check out....

holla

Wish I did,

Gec, I could email you a sample of some of my stuff, but I don't have anything up on the internet, ant ideas on where to post stuff other then mp3.com? (It has cusses and stuff in most of it.)

Send me your shi**

graham2@home.com

You can cuss --- I do all the time --- That one track I have uploaded is the only one I don't cuss on. Send me some shit and I'll send you some of my stuff and we can compare notes

holla

think a small mp3 will fit on a floppy disk?

My computer that I use for recording, isn't internet activated right now, but I'll see what I can do---started a dope track last night, let me see if I can get it on this one.

Hey I tried to hit you back but the message came back undeliverable --- so I zipped up a file and sent it out just now

might have to wait till next week when I get my other internet hooked back up, hotmail doesn't allow any files bigger then 1024k

This link aint working right now, but I think I linked this up off your other thread. What I heard sounded nice, grimey vocals like I do. Do you do flows too, or just beats and sh!!t?

come on...bro they ain't touchin that

cwadroon style

I heard this stuff the other day the link was up, I liked the last song

Back