((((whole Album For Free)))))

mallacore

funny man i really LOL at that..! hahaha

baltimore..i heard one of the beats, nice.
check more out when i have time...

hahahaha

Hey, how about buying a banner instead of spamming the forum?

And why don't the rest of you care?

Oh, that's right. . .

i care this shits pretty gay.. especially when hes promoting not good music, i really care, im bout to throw a internet rock at homeboy and teach him a lesson.. ooooooo if i only had my T1 connection setup id kick the megabytes outta you... lmao ight enough yaya stop spamming little man with no skilll... 1

Wow, so you guys are okay with spammers now??

Okay, then. [flame mode off]

Why am I not surprised?

MP

p.s. What ever happened to those spammers we flamed about a month ago, who said they would contribute info and advice to the site? They never came back??? Really???

mercurywaters said:
i see you guys are real friendly here

We actually are a nice family here at HR.COM.

Unfortunately, we get bombarded with posts/threads from spammers. :eek:

Considering your first post was a spam link, you were verbally smacked.

So, if you contribute something positive to this forum or site then we will welcome you with open arms.

Welcome to our site. :cool:

The Land of Moderators, because those who wish to be mediators between two resolute thinkers are marked as mediocre: they lack eyes to see the unparalleled; seeing things as similar and making them the same is the mark of weak eyes.

spin

though this is my first post i've been checking this forum for a long time. i'll definitely contribute to this forum as i do on illmuzik and ughh and neblina and b-girl. everywhere i go. i always introduce myself with my music. i'm not trying to sell anything. i know there's good cats here and the best way to connect with them is through music. how is this any different than putting up a link to a new beat i made and saying give me some feedback. i apologize if i offended anyone. i was just introducing myself.

Back