Whoa... WTF??

I would think it's "possible"...but the risk to buy the device is still on the buyer.

But hey...if it works...you can change channels WHILE you control your reel-to-reel! :D

Absolutely, and it falls in the, "Why didn't I think of that?" category now that I see it. However, I prefer the wired remotes for the TSR-8 and BR-20 by far. Standard TV type wireless remotes hurt my brain because they're too fiddly and small for the fingers and too many buttons.

:)

But hey...if it works...you can change channels WHILE you control your reel-to-reel! :D

:D

By sheer coincidence I happened across one for the Studer A810 yesterday. I was half-tempted if it would also work with an A807, as I could do with a remote for mine. But it's not cheap and a wired remote panel would be more useful to me.

Their was a guy I talked to in the states about a year or so ago that was making the same basic set up and I asked if he could make 1 for my 38. He said he needed the wiring schematic and (I think it was about $80.00 or so.)

Getting rid of one wire in a room full of wires hardly seems worth the bother and expense. Besides, wired remotes never need batteries or aiming.

If they could come up with a completely wireless studio that didn't kill us with all the radiation, they might be onto something then.

Cheers! :)

Back