Who wants to sing some metal?

bozmillar

OK, I've really hesitated to do this because I've had some really bad experiences with online collaboration, but I figured it's worth a try. I have a bunch of songs that need vocals. I'll be upfront and say that I am looking for an extremely competent vocalist. someone with a solid melodic voice who can write good lyrics and really good vocal arrangements. Mo cookie monster. I don't want to narrow it down too much, but I figure a good range of aggressiveness that I would accept would be anywhere from Dream Theater (non aggressive) to Testament (about the extreme of aggressiveness I can handle). Anything in between those I think could work for these songs. I'm shooting for a modern sound, whatever that means.

We have 10 songs. One is completely recorded and just waiting for vocals. The others are in "demo" mode, but should sound good enough to know what we are shooting for. We will not change the tempo or the arrangement on the final recordings, so you can use these demo tracks to record vocals if you want.

Anyways, here are a couple of the songs. I've had some people say they couldn't play them, so if they don't work, let me know and I'll put something else up.

(demo)

(demo)

I really like the idea of epic metal (which is what Fractured Rebellion sounds like and your cited bands would imply you're going for), but I don't think I have the vocal chops for it.

Bass is probably the only instrument I'd be competent enough in to play epic music. :(

Back