who wants to collab with me 4 this song?

groovejunkie

hey guys, I know it's not a 1.5 one but this is my new one..
I dunno if it's the right place to ask, but though I'm askin if somebody would help me out with a BASSLINE 4 this song or if maybe somebody has some lyric ideas for this tune, cos I couldn't write more than this:

"don't talk about bad fortune
you don't even need to try
you grew up with the golden spoon
but there's so much that you can't buy"

it is the "new one"

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2240&alid=-1

also, any ideas, critique or comments appreciated - thanx!!

harry

Dont talk about bad fortune
You dont even need to try
You grew up with the golden spoon
I had to fight to stay alive

You throw pennies to the peasants
It helps your conscience justify

but there's so much you cant buy

Dont talk about bad fortune
You dont even need to try
You grew up with the golden spoon
I had to fight to stay alive

You throw pennies to the peasants
It helps your conscience justify
You've paid for the world you live in
but there's so much you cant buy

Dont look down on me....take one more look at yourself

Gidge said:
I have no idea where im going with this......

damn gidge man, that's great - dunno how to thank - I just don't dare to say more+more+more that was really cool man
thanxx alot!

ps: gidge - I heard your songs - f**k seems I have to learn a lot to reach that level...

don't talk about bad fortune
you don't even need to try
you grew up with the golden spoon
but there's so much that you can't buy . . .

and just so many fish that you can't fry . . .

don't talk about that baboon
who likes to eat fruit flies
and tries to eat your soup spoon
before punching you in the eyes

i would be interested in recording a bass line, just send me a tab of what the guitar is, and i will try to build a bass line around it. and give me any other information i might need to know for recording on this song

ok, i have listened, and i have some bass lines that i think might work. they arent super complex or anything, but i think they will get the job done. can you send me a copy of the song, because i want to have it as a .wav file saved on my hard drive so i can record with it. thanks. you can email me the .wav at : worldind_skater@yahoo.com thank you

Thrakk_Crimson: ok, hope you didn' misunderstood me, I wasn't talkin about a synth bassline, but a real played one; check your mail, cos I dunno how to send files that are that big, not per mail;
anyway, for a rough test mix is the decoded mp3 enough I think - I'll need the hi-q bass track..

thx
harry

"and just so many fish that you can't fry . . .

don't talk about that baboon
who likes to eat fruit flies
and tries to eat your soup spoon
before punching you in the eyes"

damn chess, I spit my drink out.

i meant a real bassline. with my bass guitar played through my 100 watt crate amp and mic'd with a shure sm57. sorry if i was unclear. i just want the track so i can import it as a wav to track 1 and record my bassline in track 2 and blend them together into one track put them on an mp3 or wav and sent the whole song back to you.

ok, ill see what i can come up with and then send it back, but it wont be until tomorow night, because i am tired and going to sleep now and wont be home until tomorow night, but when i get home i will record it and send it back

-alex

Holy F*ck Chess!!!You F*cks never fail to make me laugh and wake someone in the house up!!!!.

ROCKIN'!!!!Reminds me of a John Carpenter horror movie theme.COme on now sir.You can think of lyrics to this,Write about your favorite thing,the things you know,sh*t that happened to you last week or how much you don't like someone or something(Which is where I feel this song is going)Let the hatred flow out of you onto some paper and into the song.Then into our ears where it can be absorbed and assimilated/digested by the ones who can feel your pain,understand your struggle and appretiate the art it has inspired.It will be transformed into something all can bennefit from instead of leaving it to rot inside your head.Good Luck and cool song :cool:

Back