Who wants some bass traps

Supercreep

Lizard People
I sold the studio and am trying to get rid of most of the things in it.

First up: Many fucking bass traps. These are framed ReadyTraps in 2x4x4" configuration and some huge ones in 2x4x8" for corners.

I don't want to ship anything, but maybe you've got some ideas.

If I know you and you are willing to come get them, I will likely give them to you.

Yo KC you mean 2' x 4' x 4" & 8" thick right?...

How manys ya gotz...I might be interested in em ...

BTW how ya doin?

---------- Update ----------

Where is you?

he be near San Francisco kinda sorta

I am doing really shitty, otherwise I wouldn't be giving away my bass traps.

I am located in Sacramento, CA.

Just down the road from me. Never knew you were so close. Just knew I liked your album.
:D

Bummer on closing down the studio.

Sad to hear you're having hard times Super... you and a few others are the recording gold standard around here.:thumbs up:

But I can't fly all the way from Australia just for a bass trap, you understand.:D

If only.
Judging by the sound of the last 3 albums, (they were all recorded in that space when completed weren't they? Album 1 was pre studio?), those traps work really well.
I'd buy 'em but shipping for such items is horrendous (I sussed out some of Ethan's stuff & shipping was more than the purchase price).
Sad that things are bad.
If there's anything I can do long distance just ask.

yeah KC sorry dude... I did not realize it was due to finances. Hope things get turned around for you quickly.

Very sorry to hear that you shut down your studio, man. I have a huge appreciation for what you have shared with the world. Explorer is nothing short of a masterpiece. I listen to it end to end nearly every week. It is one of my favourite albums of the last couple years, without exception.

Yo KC you mean 2' x 4' x 4" & 8" thick right?...

How manys ya gotz...I might be interested in em ...

BTW how ya doin?

---------- Update ----------

he be near San Francisco kinda sorta

I have fifty eight of the goddamned things. Cost me 10k.

I might be able to store them for you if you still have them. I have a storage unit down in stockton that has a little bit of free space, we might be able to keep a few of them there. Let me know, I'll hold on to as many as I can fit until one of us gets another studio.

I might be able to store them for you if you still have them. I have a storage unit down in stockton that has a little bit of free space, we might be able to keep a few of them there. Let me know, I'll hold on to as many as I can fit until one of us gets another studio.

I think you should come up here and help me drink all this goddamned beer.

Back