who wanna rap wit me?

tj jr.

I got a little home studio and I got a friend that comes over and raps with me. I make the beats. He dont usually have time and I was lookin to make beats , do my lyrics, and send my part to someone else to add lyrics themselves and send back. Just for fun. I am into wicked shyt ,,, weird shyt.,,,,, I like icp ,, i dont have to imitate them or anything,,, but you get the basick idea. Not your standard stuff. Anyone interested in this? Im ok with raps,,, not tha greatest, not tha worst. I just wanna make some shyt .... i take ideas for raps ,, as well as come up with some,,,, I am sick of waiting for like 2 wice a f%$#$%% year to record with my friend. I wanna work on stuff. I need a partner that has the equiptment enough to add Lyrics and send the files back as mp3s. Thats how im gonna send em,,,,,, mp3 format. I got a bunch of home recording equipment. I got an rm1x beat machine, an emu mp7 beat machine, a s2000 akai rack sampler, I run it all through my md8 track recorder,,,, ( i use it just as a mixer) I got a nice rode nt1 mic, I run everything through the mixer and into my soundblaster,,,, I have thought about getting a pro sound card,,, but just never did. I would like to get a compressor limiter but am not sure if it will do alot for me. If anyone reading this thinks it would,,, please leave me opinions.Im lookin for someone down to play with some tracks and see what we come up with. I call my studio "phattraxx" I change names alot just for the fun of it though. I call myself tripleshot. I like to drink. I sometimes refer to "butcher block" as the studio too. Cause thats what its really like. anyhow,,,, My screename is "violentfritz" on aol instant messenger and Im on 24 / 7 . I am not at the computer as much,,, so I prolly wont answer for a long while,,,, I leave my comp on while i go to work so I prolly wont always answer you. Just im me an instant message with an email address or sumthin. Mine is gost2dp@ptd.net .
This is for fun and shyt,,,I would like to complete a cds worth of stuff. And if i complete that and i like it,,,,, i would like to do it again. blah blah blah,,,,
l*teR

Yo I got a MP7 also I have been looking up how to get the best out of a hookup into a computer with it so can you give ma a brief description on how you hooked yours up and how you record tracks to a computer

Back