Who knows of a good online pro audio store?

druid

The only ones I know are zzounds and sweetwater. I really want to buy a Rodes NT-1 and I am looking for the best price. Does anyone know of good pro audio web sites for buying stuff cheap?

www.bpmmusic.com

8th street has it for $249... $20 cheaper than BPM but these two will usually get into a price war if you ask 'em...
And they both offer free shipping. I put together the majority of my studio through these two stores with zero complaints from either.

S8-N

[This message has been edited by S8-N (edited 12-01-1999).]

Oh Great One from Stonehenge: [Druid}

I have had great luck with Full Compass
www.fullcompass.com

If you call, ask for Amy. 800-356-5844

She is a delightful person and the last three pieces of gear I bought, Full Compass had the best price.

Green Hornet

Dunno bout the rest but I've been using Soundchaser ( http://www.soundchaser.com/home.html ) for a while now and they seem to provide good service. So far I've ordered Ensoniq Paris HD system, Rode NT mic, some MIDI thru boxes, software and other misc stuff and the items arrived pretty much as promised. THey've been quick to answer queries and I guess I'm gonna stick to this store for my online purchases. BTW, I live in Malaysia, so i guess it wont be so far from your place....<g>

Back