Who can tell me what brand and console this board is?

dkimcohn

can someone recognize this console? and give me couple of descriptions about it?
Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 155
Your wish .....

studio20.jpg

I don't think it's that particular model of Behringer. The buss buttons next the faders on each channel are missing on the 1804, for example. The silver color and general layout does look very Behringer-ish though.

hmmm ok good stuff..now another question

ok cool, cause I've heard behringer mixers are awful, I just wanted to make sure what type of mixer was that.

Now if you guys can help me, I've got couple of equipments a microkorg, turntables, grooveboxes, samplers, I would like to connect everything to a mixer, for any live gig.
Of course there are tons of boards out there.
I'm looking for something that I could connect about 5 pieces of equipment...
Hmmm price hmmmm 300 - 500.
To wrap it up I just want something that I could connect to my equipment, play and enjoy.
Thanks

I'm pretty sure that it is a Behringer. Near the mock "master section", they have the red, blue, grey and black faders that Behringer used to do.

Here's one, http://www.behringer.com/UB1222FX-PRO/index.cfm?lang=ENG

Some of the models from a year or two ago had the channel assign buttons... but I could, very well, be wrong.

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I broke down and bought on of the cheap, little Behringers for live shows. I would never dream of using it to record, but it will get the job done in a live situation as long as you don't have to to too much EQ. It's handy in a rehearsal/practice setting, too. I've seen several national touring acts using these units on stage... I know that Album Leaf uses one. Hey, for $60, I got my money's worth!

As far as other mixers, check out Soundcraft; the M4 or the E series.... Mackie's DFX 12 would do you right, too.

Jacob

Back