Who Can Mix my songs??

lethalastro

Hello guys, my name is Renardo and i have been rapping and doing music production for 6 now. Over the years, i had to get familiar with mixing due to the fact that i didnt have anyone else to do it for me. Well, it has gotten to the point where i would much rather have someone else mix and master my tracks, becuz i would prefer to just make beats and rap. can anyone on here tell me places through the net where i can send my tracks to get mixed, mastered, or both, and would send me into bankruptcy? i know a lot of you guys on hee is pretty good with this stuff, so any offers would be appreciated. I am not a novice to mixing myself, i just would want someone else to do it, due to time contraints of doing everything on my own. Here is a song i mixed and mastered. tell me what u guys think. do i suck? or should i just mix and allow someone else to master the tracks. damn i am so frustrated. Thanx guys.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=304491
listen to the track entitled Bootaaae!!!

I can mix it for you. Where can i find the files ?
It really needs at better mix, sorry to say dude. But i can try help you.

Change of POETS said:
I do a lot of Mixing and Mastering for Hip-Hop artists.

You can check out my rates here: www.soulintent.com/services.html

-Change

I'm getting real close to getting my project completed and will need mastering. I've been looking at a few places.. You have some really competative rates. If I am considering to use your services, do you by chance do sample mastering for comparisions? So if I send you a cut or two, you would master a sample of the track jus so I could hear what it is I am getting.......

PM

PMJ said:
I'm getting real close to getting my project completed and will need mastering. I've been looking at a few places.. You have some really competative rates. If I am considering to use your services, do you by chance do sample mastering for comparisions? So if I send you a cut or two, you would master a sample of the track jus so I could hear what it is I am getting.......

PM

Yes, I do.

I'll master a 30 second sample of any track, and give you a before and after comparison.

Right now I'm working on projects for:

www.hiphopismusic.com
www.theknownauts.com
www.barwarsproject.com
www.myspace.com/inktroverts
www.scribblingidiots.com

PM me or e-mail me if you'd like. change@soulintent.com

Back