Who Can Mix my songs??

lethalastro

Hello guys, my name is Renardo and i have been rapping and doing music production for 6 now. Over the years, i had to get familiar with mixing due to the fact that i didnt have anyone else to do it for me. Well, it has gotten to the point where i would much rather have someone else mix and master my tracks, becuz i would prefer to just make beats and rap. can anyone on here tell me places through the net where i can send my tracks to get mixed, mastered, or both, and would send me into bankruptcy? i know a lot of you guys on hee is pretty good with this stuff, so any offers would be appreciated. I am not a novice to mixing myself, i just would want someone else to do it, due to time contraints of doing everything on my own. Here is a song i mixed and mastered. tell me what u guys think. do i suck? or should i just mix and allow someone else to master the tracks. damn i am so frustrated.

http://www.soundclick.com/allmoneycounts

listen to the track entitled Bootaaae!!!

The going rate for any engineer here is 80 dollars an hour. We're that good, so start financing.

Most here accept paypal, but I like my money upfront and rolled up.

Last edited:
yeah, i figured that was about right. i had one of my albums mastered beofre, but not for that rate an hour. this guy charged me 40 an hour, and it was ok, but i sent him some bad mixes to try and master, and you know u cant poilish no turds, so i got what i paid for. i really praise u engineers tho, becuz u guys really get that shit sounding like i want to, and if i will have to pay the 80 an hour, believe me i will, cuz i want my shit done right. hey, how long does it usuallt take to mix a song with an already decent sound to it. hey lee, did u listen to that track? what do u think about it? ur opinion would be appreciated.

lethalastro said:
yeah, i figured that was about right.
i had one of my albums mastered beofre, but not for that rate an hour.
this guy charged me 40 an hour, and it was ok,
i sent him some bad mixes to try and master, and you know u cant poilish no turds, so i got what i paid for.
i really praise u engineers tho, becuz u guys really get that shit sounding like i want to,
and if i will have to pay the 80 an hour, believe me i will,
cuz i want my shit done right.
hey, how long does it usuallt take to mix a song with an already decent sound to it.
hey lee, did u listen to that track? what do u think about it?
ur opinion would be appreciated.

:) um some air :)

Back