Which Sounds Better To You

gk-one

Hi
I have some songs up that i recorded and i would like some feedback on the drum sounds ive got. There are really 3 different setups on 3 different songs and i would like to know which you think sounds best:
1-Wasteland (drums recorded on my fostex vf-16)
2-Undertow (drum machine)
3-Nextime (drums recorded on my roland 840ex)
If you have the time i'd really appreciate it.
take care
garrett
www.mp3.com/bitterchill

Thanks Nik
Glad you liked the tune. Nextime is actually my favorite right now.
I think the drums are crisp but not as thick as on Wasteland.
take care
Garrett

Very good tunes all the way around indeed. I also prefered Next Time with Wasteland a close second.Real good job on all your tunes.

Thanks Track Rat
Glad you liked the tunes. Im actually surprised that you guys feel Nextime has he best drum sound but thats the whole reason i posted. i want to find out what the general opinion is as far as which souds best so i didnt have to rely soley on my somewhat bias opinion. Thanks again for taking the time.
Take care
Garrett
www.mp3.com/bitterchill

i'd have to go with wasteland all the way. nextime sounds very unnatural, where the ones on wasteland are very organic sounding, maybe not extremely well recorded, but still sounding more like drums. good song too, liked it.

jake

Jake
thanks for the feedback. i actually agree that Wasteland has the better drum sound. i think the drums on Nextime overprocessed amd thin. BUT thats why i posted. anyone else care to weigh in?
thanks
Garrett
www.mp3.com/bitterchill

Back