Which sounds better red or green chicklets?

recordingpro

Which sounds better red or green chicklets? or maybe the chinese chicklets?
Posted by 60's guys
So, I have no life, and I am also a moron for just wanting to have a bit of fun here? In case you missed it, begging for green chicklets wasn't the intention of this thread.
That's pretty scary if you think chickletting is fun. Real fun is shagging a great chick, or playing a gig with some mates, or actually interacting with the REAL world!!! Even an actual conversation online can be fun - but chickletting? get real!

I think that artificial cinnamon flavor (cinnamicaldehyde or something) causes blistering in my mouth, so I prefer green.

green chicklets

a parody of a famous Booker T track called Green Onions :D

what happened to recordingpro's string of red chicklets, inconsiderate threadsters actually giving him good rep

Wow - look at all the green chicklets that recordingpro accumulated over the last day or two! I've gotta confess - I gave him a positive chicklet the other day because he made a comment that had nothing to do with SP mics, and it actually made sense.

It looks like he's moving from the dark side into the light! (Or is that the red side into the green light?) :D

*makes a Darth Vader breathing sound that changes into a Luke Skywalker breathing sound*

kid klash said:
Wow - look at all the green chicklets that recordingpro accumulated over the last day or two! I've gotta confess - I gave him a positive chicklet the other day because he made a comment that had nothing to do with SP mics, and it actually made sense.

It looks like he's moving from the dark side into the light! (Or is that the red side into the green light?) :D

*makes a Darth Vader breathing sound that changes into a Luke Skywalker breathing sound*

::Hands Recordingpro a green chicklet then delivers a swift kick to the nuts::

Back