Which Software to buy ?

dvs recordings

Being a real Newbie it would be good to know which software has the easier learning curve as well as good technical support. Don't mind spending the money if I can get up and running properly.

Regards,
Dave

Depending on the music dave and/what its use is. Are your intentions recording software or loop based software? Define cheap?

Fruity loops - loop based creation toll

Acid 3.0 - loop based creation (create for arranging songs..etc)

Reason - Probably one of the tougher to learn, but not impossible

Rebirth - Drum machine ( real easy )

I use them all to create music // for recording I use Vegas and as an editor Sound Forge, but the guys in here are pretty familiar with all the other ones.

There are monkeys that have been trained to use fruity loops(I use it so there u go)

but I use Cakewalk mostly people say it's a harder one to learn but I picked it up fairly quickly..

-nave

Sorry I didn't answer the question gec. My application is to track vocals over pre recorded audio at this time. As simple as it gets. 2 tracks maybe 4-5 if I duplicate the vocal track. As far as songwriting. Not at this point, but sure that will come later. Not too creative right now still getting over my overactive partying adolesence!!

id try N-Track to get up and running...its pretty easy to learn for beginners and has the features experienced people look for also....

www.fasoft.com

Back