Which Order Do I Hook All This Up In??

looser

my friends are about to play a show next week and they want me to be the sound guy. they brought an Alesis 3630 compressor and a nady MSE-100A sound enhancer i have a crappy behringer EurotrackUB2442FX PRO mixer and they have some powered yahama mixer but i guess only tha power amp is still good on it so basicly i got a mixer, a power amp, compressor, and sound enhancer and i wana know the correct order to hook them up. and if possibale i would like to record the show, ill probaly jsut use the 8 directouts to my delta 1010 but is their a way to incorprate all the other stuff. thanks soo much and sorry im so stupid

I agree... but if you insist... you may want to insert the enhancer across your mix output... pretty much what it's designed for...

And if you insist on the compressor... you can use it as a limiter on your lead vocal mike (if you've got a screamer...) but I'd leave it at home

having the compressor might do you some good depending on the vocalists stylings. i usually compress my own vocals pretty hard. it also might be a good idea to compress the bass guitar. those are the two that i usually run through my RNC.

as far as the mixer and power amp, what every one else said. just plug the mixer into the power amp. if the mixer has insert chains on the channels then you would want to put the compressor through those on the vocal and bass channels.

Back