Where's the old threads?

sdelsolray

Since coming back online after the mic forum was locked for a few days, the old posts are no longer listed. Is this happening to anybody else?

People were making a bunch of gay posts.

Posts actually got so lame and so gay, that the moderator decided to do us all a favor and remove the eyesores from the mic forum for us. :D And thus, sparing us the nausea of having to sift through the endless stream of gayness in order to uncover a rare morsel of intelligent thought.

chessrock said:
People were making a bunch of gay posts.

Posts actually got so lame and so gay, that the moderator decided to do us all a favor and remove the eyesores from the mic forum for us. :D And thus, sparing us the nausea of having to sift through the endless stream of gayness in order to uncover a rare morsel of intelligent thought.

Why didnt they just erase your posts? :D

I've been gone a while involved in work and so forth. What actually happened? I read that the posts were "gay" but that really doesn't tell an old fart like me very much. :rolleyes: And why the mic forum and not the others?

Thanks.

Steve

Last edited:
A bunch of threads were considered "gay" because very little valuable discussion was taking place. Just lots of off topic arguing.

An example would be the "Does neamann sell any mics these days thread" which broke right down to name calling and threats. Which was part of the arguing, was that a threat or not a threat. And I believe someone said they were going to report the thread to the moderator, and the next day the mic forum was closed.

What's wrong with gay posts? What mic did David gay Bowie prefer in the 70s? What gay mic does Elton John use? How does Pink get that gay sound? etc...

:D I crack up at the use of that word.

Gay. When I was a kid, everything was "gay."

I have no idea why I find that so funny again. Re-living my youth?

Back