Where's Cell?

dnkygirl

M42 Entertainment
I haven't seen Cell around...where's he hiding? I still have a link to his soundclick page and there's alot of work with Noddy that really sounds good. I like the direction he is going musically... outside the box...

I'm still around !! :cool: i stop by here every once and a blue moon... i'm still making music and doing my production thing... thanks for the comment though- my music is more outta the box now though :D

Hey Cell!!! Dude your stuff sounds awesome...Your style is changing... your arranging is really crazy, those mad breaks!! Sure I will send you a wav of dislocated... what's your email address? You've got to get some vocalist on your tracks. What are you using to do all those crazy edits? I have to give you props... those arrangements are mad cool. Your style reminds me of Paul Oakenfold. I'm feeling Willie Hutch and I like those collabs you did with Noddy.

This is cells site: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=669607&content=music

MY #1 fan !!! lol- thanks for the props :D my email address is usermmg@yahoo.com - and as far as the production goes... i just use different plugins and tweak 'em to my liking... it all starts in the mind first !!:o thanks again-

Ha..ha.. that was kinda teenie wasn't it.. I really like finding good music... I spend alot of time listening to different styles. Helps to keep your own ears/mind clear. Arrangement is a challenge for me and I've been really trying to improve. I've been learning to read music and play some of everything. When I sit down to actually write something now I have a better feel for where to start...

Demi

I used rar this time to compress it down to 17mb. It's about 25 uncompressed. Man i need to setup a website with ftp... it's times like this..when you need a way to transfer large files.

Demi

Back