Where ya at?

questien

I was just wondering whether or not everyone exclusively listened to hip hop or not?

Me myself Im a hip hop head, but since ive been learning to play guitar ive really started listening to a lot of different things...
Peeps like Jason Mraz, John Mayer...

I know when I workout a lot of people are surprised that i would be listening to people like them when they see me, and hear how i talk non stop about hip hop

Just a question

Crossed Up...

love for music PERIOD !!

-classical -hip hop -techno -ambeint -electronic -VGM

personally i cant play an instrument, but i intend to learn,paino and guitar

Fo' sho' - hip-hop is one of my fav genres of music though if ya' giove me a tight track of any genre I'll most def feel it.

In fact, the first thing that gt me into music was Queen (I presume you'll have heard of them) - my dad always used to play it in the car and I was probably about 7 when I really started listening to it properly. Many of their songs have deep meanings in me - "The Show Must Go On" is one of ma favourite songs period, Freddy Mercury is the greatest singer, period. That song hold really deep meaning for me - it's my song, no matter what the show must go on.

I feel loads of music, though - personally not too big on jazz but some of that can be ok. I like a lot of the harmonic stuff that Linkin Park do though many may laugh - I'm not too keen on al the track where it's just shouting though - that isn't music that's just lets see who can scream.

Yeah.

You got it.

It's a real shame that he died, I know they would still be making hits now if given the chance.

A lil bit of everything rock ,rap, old to new but... when i'm working (driving is part of my job) i mainly like to listen to shit that reminds me of when i was a kid. like 80's pop or soft rock. (come on eillen)(billy joel, eagles, tears for fears, michael jackson, music from movies like 16 candles and the brealfast club)

guess u could say that I frequently refuge from the current music scene

80's pop is kinda coo

Christopher Cross "Arthurs Theme" "Sailing"
Michael McDonald
Hall and Oates...

My mom thinks im crazy

music

yo dog i figured i would post an answer just cuz u asked, know im sayin. for the most part im strait hip hop when it comes to chillin. i have maybe in the last 3 years become interested in an open mind to "Music" as a whole for versatility purposes and engineering experience. the tough part is that every different genre of music has its own individual culture. ones uniformity of this culture to me defines his/her genuiness, know im sayin. i done met catz that is twenty and just startin to flow or get in the hip hop game, yet there "culture" is reflective of say rock. im not sayin that this is no good, but i encourage, especially newcomerz, that if they wanna be real in the game they got to study the game. u know, get deep in its history and cultural anthropology, know im sayin. niggaz cant just claim they rappers cuz they could flow. at the present time im workin with some rock catz and some jazz folk. although it aint my genre or culture im learnin from them and we are beginning to integrate our cultural differences in not only our relationship, but music. and that my nigga is whats the door to the future of music. look around, its already goin on!...the integration of music "slash" culture. this subject is endless and i may have opened a can of worms. it is impossible for me to state all i would like but u know, i had to. even "if" i wanted i could never be a true rocker cuz i done grown up in the hiphop culture. its engrained in me, but i believe its possible to get real close, at least to the point of acceptance.....yo dog i dont know if this means jack but shoot my handz just started typin u know. i dig questions dealin with behind the scenes of music... peace

Back