Where to sell my Cubase things?

choctaw

Tribal Member
I have not been in this forum for years (due to health issues my music has stopped)..........but want to sell several Cubase (Steinberg) related products. What happened to the for sale area on this site. I can't seem to find it. Knowing that people will bitch at me for off posting........I am just wanting to know where to list my Cubase stuff. I have been a member since 2001.........have sold things before and am listed on the good old boys page. Loved this place and all the talk....but now it is on hold.

Choctaw

Thanks Chili..........

It's around here somewhere.... :) Try this link: & best wishes with your health related issues.

Chili........thank you for the help. I have really enjoyed this place thru the years and there are many wonderful ideas to lean from. It was always good reading for me, only thing I did not like was some folks just want to push peoples buttons and get into a big huff............the good part of life can be much shorter than we think. So don't waste it bickering and blowing your horn at others.........we are all just human and have some warts. Huh?
Choctaw

Back