Where to repair vintage Roland CR-8000 drum machines???

studiodrum

Does anyone have any experience, . . or know of anyone that repair these older Roland (CR-8000, or CR-5000) Drum Machines ?

I have a CR-8000 that is need of some repair~ it has developed that ever so common Roland drum machine problem (of a few bad button issues) So, they would either need to be cleaned or repaired.

Unfortunately, Roland doesn't serviced these anymore, and none of Roland's Authorized Service Centers do either. . . So, if anyone knows of anyone that can repair these drum machines, please, give me a shout~ Thanks in advance!
:D

studiodrum said:
Does anyone have any experience, . . or know of anyone that repair these older Roland (CR-8000, or CR-5000) Drum Machines ?

I have a CR-8000 that is need of some repair~ it has developed that ever so common Roland drum machine problem (of a few bad button issues) So, they would either need to be cleaned or repaired.

Unfortunately, Roland doesn't serviced these anymore, and none of Roland's Authorized Service Centers do either. . . So, if anyone knows of anyone that can repair these drum machines, please, give me a shout~ Thanks in advance!
:D

Yeah, I wish I could get my TR-606 fixed. It went insane about a year ago, due to bad buttons. Pity, I had installed the Analogue Solutions control mod, so it has tunable sounds. Not so useful when you can't control the patterns and timing! I actually saw a button module replacement on eBay shortly thereafter, but didn't bother to buy it. Came from a place in Hong Kong, IIRC. They might have something for your model, too. If I can find a link, I'll post it here.

Cheers

Otto

Back