Where to post?

Rocinante

Just wondering if anyone can suggest where I can post my mp3's so that I can get an opinion on my recording. I was going to use MP3.com, but that lengthy contract kind of makes me nervous. I set up a site on 50megs, just so I can upload the mp3, and link to it from here, but it won't let me do that.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Rocinante said:
I set up a site on 50megs, just so I can upload the mp3, and link to it from here, but it won't let me do that.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

You set up a site, ok. Have you actually uploaded the mp3's? If so do you know where you uploaded em to? If so go to the page that has your mp3's on it, right click on the link of the song, you will then have a pull down menu and select "copy link location". Then come back here and hit ctrl V wich will then paste the location of the song. Confused yet? hehe
Let me know if you need anymore help.

jontflesh

guitarlibrary.com

I've been uploading my mp3's to the mp3 gallery at guitarlibrary.com. It's free, no contracts, and no FTP. It uploads right from your browser, just register like you did for this site.

Thanks everybody...

I ended up going with dabluesman's suggestion though...

THe contracts at MP3com and Lycos kinda scare me... I don't currently have a band, let alone a lawyer! :)

Thanks again.
Jamie

guitarlibrary.com

GuitarLibrary.com ...... very nice site. I'm impressed. I know where all of my Mp3's will be going now!

Back