where to get drum and instrument samples??

gkowal

hey guys i know it is usually a secret of a producer to as of where he gets his sounds from but I am hoping somebody can give me a link or a name of a product that i am looking for.. I am looking for DRUM SOUNDS (kick , snare , hihats and other) for hip hop production.. I have thousands of them but most of them have really BAD SOUND QUALITY, when i listen to Professional or some of your beats guys i hear NICE CLEAN SNARES AND KICKS there.. ME on the other hand I have those snares and kicks that are very unclear(meaning when i try to compress them i can`t even get that much out of them cause their quality sucks already They usually are not CLEAN KICKS rather Kicks that has been cut out of some loop and you can hear HIHat on top of it..
Can sombody give me a link to a website where i can buy clean sounds like that? ( i preffer wav format since i have a computer based studio(if i can call that studio hehe).) I tried to buy few CDS from online already and a lot of them sound BAD.. they usually use the good ones for the demo and the rest just SUCKS..
Another question is Where can I get clean sounds of instruments I`m talking about TRITON kind of sounds but in a format i can use in GIGASTUDIO or KONTAKT..
THANKS A LOT!!

Back