Where is the best place to get a cheap computer desk for recording use

new2mix

I am moving and I have to leave my current desk behind. Where is the best place to find a pretty inexpensive computer desk that will work great for recording stuff?

I found mine on craigslist. $35.

http://www.phased-productions.com/pictures/studio.jpg

studio.jpg

check your local newspaper ads.. also check staples, if your handy you can modify a cheep desk from staples or wal-mart .
its difficult to work with because its particle board, but i added a rack onto mine.

good luck

check your local newspaper ads.. also check staples, if your handy you can modify a cheep desk from staples or wal-mart .
its difficult to work with because its particle board, but i added a rack onto mine.

good luck

This is exactly what I did. My studio was at one time a spare bedroom with a computer and desk in it. The computer got moved to another room and the desk didn't have anywhere to go, and I didn't like it at all for my studio, but I modified it, along with some other throw away boards from similar furniture, and it came out great with a rack and speaker stands, and several storage areas.

I am moving and I have to leave my current desk behind. Where is the best place to find a pretty inexpensive computer desk that will work great for recording stuff?
Go to my website and find the link for "BUILD THIS ($80)WORKSTATION.
It will give you another consideration.....:D

Back