Where did my plug-ins go?

A1A2

this is just weird, after I reinstalled my os(xp), Acid and SoundForge stop recognizing any of my plug-ins, not even their own plug-ins! You know how you would normally click on the effect-chain, and there will be folders of plugs you can choose from; right now, there is not a single plug in any of my folders, not even sonic foundry's.

Does anyone know how I can have SoundForge and Acid to scan my system and get all the plug-ins back??

thanks in advance

Al

You may have to re-install Acid and Soundforge if you did an OS re-install. I've only used XP for 3 months and so far so good.

BUT, under 98SE, when I'd have to re-install it(weekly or bi-weekly?glad its gone), I'd also have to reload most of the programs so the OS knew they where there.

trigger said:
You may have to re-install Acid and Soundforge if you did an OS re-install. I've only used XP for 3 months and so far so good.

BUT, under 98SE, when I'd have to re-install it(weekly or bi-weekly?glad its gone), I'd also have to reload most of the programs so the OS knew they where there.

well, I did a clean OS reinstallation, so, both SoundForge and ACID were reinstalled as well. I've not had any problem with XP for a long time until recently, weird...

Al

Back