where did i get all this crap sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cancers

so the amp was bought on here, the tape deck and mixer sold locally, and all the mics but the shitty shitty nady were bought.
so, unless you really wanna give me some money for a crappy nady mic you could get for very cheap elsewhere, sales over.
thanks all.

Last edited:
I'll take the studio projects b1,studio projects b3, and the mxl 3000 vocalist guess you could throw in the sterling as well.

But you never know I may have a where did I get all this crap sale one day as well!

In fact. I will be posting a bunch of stuff in a week or so. rack gear and some microphones.

Damnit. I know where this is going. I'm gonna sell these mics to Henry, then he's gonna post his "where did I get all this crap sale" thread, then I'm gonna see something on there that I just can't live without, and I'm gonna end up sending him back his money plus an extra hundred or so bucks.
Damnit! :D

Also, added an amp bump.

Damnit. I know where this is going. I'm gonna sell these mics to Henry, then he's gonna post his "where did I get all this crap sale" thread, then I'm gonna see something on there that I just can't live without, and I'm gonna end up sending him back his money plus an extra hundred or so bucks.
Damnit! :D

Also, added an amp bump.

Curses!! My plan has been failed. ~☺(:-)p))☺~

i edited the original posting to reflect the sales end since everything is now sold. and in replying just now, i've realized how to close the thread.
word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back