Where can i get n-track?

david strait

Simple question: Where can I get n-track? Is there a website or can I find it at a BEST BUY or similar store? also, what kind of specs should my pc have to be able to use it? When I was doing some electronic music w/o actually recording instruments I used a program called MUSIC MAKER. I got it free from a friend and it seemed to freeze up my computer very easily. I'm wondering whether it was the program or my computer that was reaching capacity.

www.ntrack.com (or www.fasoft.com - same website)

Download only. It's only a 1.3Mb download and the registration/payment over the web is safe and secure.

If you get it now you'll probably get a free upgrade to Version 4 which is suppossedly due out very soon...

I'll third that and add the fact that you'll most likely find n-track to be very feature rich, but super easy to use. :o

Thanks. I downloaded n-track last night and I'm very happy with the program. I would have figured on spending a lot of money to get these features at this quality. I almost skipped work today to stay home and record. I should have!

let's start our own business. $45 for overall 5% talent increase. $195 perfect pitch. $35 week-long creativity boost. We'll make a killing.

dave

glad you like n, teej and some others at the n track forum are really good at this stuff and will be able to help you wilth any set up or other problems you may have , good luck and keep at it, if it was easy to make a good recording, everyone would be doing it.....

Back