Where can I find a Juno-106 vca/vcf chip?

Have you tried Roland? I have a 106 too,the oscillators are digital but nothin beats analog filters and knobs. Just looking at the price of gettin back some of the gear I use to own makes me ill. Still have an old Prophet VS that Wine Country productions use to hawk replacement parts for.Hope their is a group like that for you,the Roland people should know. Good Hunting

Thanks Keith, I'll give Roland a try but I heard they don't make/carry parts for the 106's anymore. Worth a try though.

Fortunately for me, I bought a few old analog pieces as they were going out of style and could sell them for a good profit now if I wanted to; a Prophet 5 with midi, Moog Source, and of course the Juno-106. I know the Prophet VS is supposed to be a great machine. I remember playing them in the stores when they were new, but don't remember anything about them.

Juno 106

Synths/Sound Modules/Groove Products: 323-890-3745 They will get to the the main customer service area where they can look up part that they still may have

Back