Where are the Oct/Nov challenge songs??

Strat1958

Late-blooming songwriter!
Come on guys...we had some really great lyrics submitted, it would be a shame if they didn't see the light of day in a song!

Only 5 days left in November.......;)

-Mike

Mine will show up at the last minute, it needs all the help I can give it! If I had to guess on when it will be complete enough to post, I would say Monday night around 11:30 pm.

Come on guys...we had some really great lyrics submitted, it would be a shame if they didn't see the light of day in a song!

Only 5 days left in November.......;)

-Mike

Hi Mike,

I have been working on mine for the past few days. I will post it Sunday or Monday -- last minute, but ahead of the deadline!

I will review everyone's at that point as well.

Cheers,
Joseph :cool:

Mine is done

....but it will show up a couple of days late. I am still unable to upload or download content from this IP. I will be home the end of next week and get it up ASAP. It is only a two track guit/vox laid down on my H2 but you will be able to hear the musical treatment at that time. I will be able to listen to everyone else's contributions at the same time. Dave

Every thing about my song stinks, the lyrics, the music, production, but I still plan to post sometime late Monday, the deadline.

Are the recordings going to be in a single thread like the lyrics were when Gecko combined them? As of now, seems we have lost a few entries with the recording process.

Charlie

Back