When he's gone... feedback please.

zero00

Hello everyone, I uploaded a new song a little different from what i usually do. If you can check it and tell me what you think i'll appreciate it, remember that my voice is terrible i'm waiting for the real singer, but with the university he's too busy to come right now. So here it is... hope you enjoy it and as always i take every comment good or bad, so don't hold back. :o

The song's called "When He's Gone".

Link

Cheers :drunk:

OK how 'bout spanks and love. Kind of has a British rocker sound to it, and I like it.

Don't need to apologize about the vocals, they fit this song. I like the guitar tone on the low chugging distorted parts. The higher lead tone sounds OK not great. I like the way things are panned out, but at one point I thought I heard some toms panned way out to the side. That sounds a little weird to me to have the toms way out wide and the rest of the drums middle.

The synth strings in the intro and outro sound thin and really fake. Any way you can fatten up that sound? I think that would help.

There's some drum timing issues. The cymbal crashes from about 2:00 to 2:10 seem to get off beat a little. The whole guitar/vocal/drum timing relationship gets off at around 2:48 for a few seconds.

Overall good song, with a few things to fix.

Back