Wheelies

MickB

If you're replacing your bed, one of those which go all the way to the floor (!), keep the wheels.

These are rugged little pieces, which always outlast the rest of the bed. I've tried breaking one and the little fella just refuses to demolish.

I've found that they make fab replacements to the flimsy wheels on the cheaper trolleys and very nice candidates for the bottom of my sofa.

And they save me up to a fiver each for when I need some good wheels.

Hmm... seems like at the most you could say this is an "Other Equipment" kind of post. Oh well - I do enjoy a good caster story every now and again.

There's no need to be rude Mr. Elmblad! Swedish beds may be all lovely and fashionable, but in England we're far more functional.

We like our beer warm and our beds on wheels. And if you don't like this state of affairs then I feel sorry for you, I really do!

Vote Blair!

Yes, English functionality is known throughout the world.

GA114.jpg

cusebassman said:
Hmm... seems like at the most you could say this is an "Other Equipment" kind of post. Oh well - I do enjoy a good caster story every now and again.
Hey, I play my guitar while sitting on my bed. :p Unfortunately I have no wheels. Maybe that's my problem... :confused:

Back