whats wrong with behringer mixers?

i looked at the headphone amp tonight at guitar center. I REALLY think I'm going to get one. I like the aux in features..I can use that for a talk back mic and bypass sending it through my monitors as well

jumpingflash said:
A lot of rich people are posting here, then...

How can u compare two things (namely Mackie 24/8 and Behringer 24/8, as they were meant to fit the same target) that cost one LESS than HELF the other ????

OF COURSE Behringer quality is lower, but for the price and the low-budget studios... well... it's a good piece of hardware.

We cannot all have Mackies or Soundcrafts... How sad eh ?

Why are people complaining about behringer bashing in a thread titled "whats wrong with behringer mixers?" He asked, and people are answering.
Those are the things wrong with it.
The thing right with it is the price. If that overrides the negitives, then get it. But don't get mad when people point out the crappy qualities of a very cheap (price and construction) product.

As reported in another thread, one of my 802A's main channel inputs doesn't have the same volume of output as the others-
a month ago it was fine. The more it gives out the sooner I'm planning to get a Mackie 1202 VLZ, and put the Behringer out to
live recording "pasture".

At least it's better than the noisy Bellari MP105 mic pre-amp I got rid of!

why no euroracks: noise!
especially in live occasions there is a lot moren interference than with other mixers

Back