What's the Meaning of Life?

What if us, everything, our whole universe, is just a dot in a cell in the fingernail of a being in another universe that is just a dot in a cell in a ..... oh nevermind, just having a flashback ...

Ah, such brilliant and funny answers to my unanswerable question. Thanks for that everyone. After I asked it I all of a sudden realised, what happens if someone really knows? I got a bit scared thinking there was a chance I might become really disinterested living the rest of my life.

I guess it varies from person to person. And sometimes it's good not to have an answer for everything. That is perhaps the meaning of my life. I kind of like not knowing everything, and always having plenty of unanswered questions. When I'm on my death bed I hope to let go and concede it was never possible to find out everything I ever wanted to know. I'll be like, it's OK not to know everything, but before I breathe my last breath...can anyone in this world right now tell me unequivocally...which is more supreme....analogue or digital? :D

Ah, such brilliant and funny answers to my unanswerable question. Thanks for that everyone. After I asked it I all of a sudden realised, what happens if someone really knows? I got a bit scared thinking there was a chance I might become really disinterested living the rest of my life.

I guess it varies from person to person. And sometimes it's good not to have an answer for everything. That is perhaps the meaning of my life. I kind of like not knowing everything, and always having plenty of unanswered questions. When I'm on my death bed I hope to let go and concede it was never possible to find out everything I ever wanted to know. I'll be like, it's OK not to know everything, but before I breathe my last breath...can anyone in this world right now tell me unequivocally...which is more supreme....analogue or digital? :D

You know, what you need to know, when you need to know it. If you can look and smile, say yea, that was pretty cool. Then you lived well.

Instead of the unending pondering of 'the meaning of life', ask "What do you want from life?"

Maybe something as simple as a baby's arm holding an apple (according to the Tubes).

arm.png

(note that this is a metaphor!)

After I asked it I all of a sudden realised, what happens if someone really knows?

Someone else does know, but he lives in another galaxy and doesn't talk to us. We're an alien science experiment gone horribly wrong. Eggplants were supposed to be the intelligent beings on this planet.

Back