What's the highest level of education you've completed?

What's the highest level of education you've completed?

• High School Drop Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High School Diploma

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • A.A.S Degree

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Bachelor's Degree

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Master's Degree

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • PHD

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • College Drop Out

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

monkie

Just wondering. :D

I went to a community college for about 3 months and then dropped out.

What's the highest level of education you've completed? What's your major?:)

Just wondering. :D

I went to a community college for about 3 months and then dropped out.

What's the highest level of education you've completed? What's your major?:)

A.A.S in Electronics Engineering Technology; minor in medicinal botany

Flunked out of Georgia Tech (Computer Science) in 1982, finally got a BS in Information Systems, San Diego State University '89.

Dropped out of high school. Married a woman with a doctorate. We balance each other nicely! (And yes, I'm smarter than her--that's the sad part! :D)

I took a paralegal course....never even tried to use it. I'm a bum, and my wife has 2 bachelors degrees, and a masters....:rolleyes:

eye kan reed, rite ann dew sum rithmahtick....

I'm a drop out too..I need to retake the math test over..which I suck so much at, to obtain my GED....which I have an appointment to take in November...then, it's on to an Associate degree(I hope), in Music Therapy. Probably won't have that down till 2010. I'm a slooooow bloomer...:D The local library is a great source of knowledge for dumasses like me, who drop outta school, to appear somewhat intelligible.

My middle son is tutoring me in Geometry...and Algebra...and he's frustrated.:eek:

I almost forgot...although I dropped out of High school, I am a bit smarter than one of my grandchildren...the 1 year old can't put full sentences together yet...:D

I managed to graduate high school after going from a .008 GPA to a 3.6 GPA (too much skipping and doobage in the park :cool:) and then went on to college and got a degree in Diesel technology. Haven't picked up a wrench or a socket sonce 1993.

Go figure. :D

eye kan reed, rite ann dew sum rithmahtick....

I'm a drop out too..I need to retake the math test over..which I suck so much at, to obtain my GED....which I have an appointment to take in November...then, it's on to an Associate degree(I hope), in Music Therapy. Probably won't have that down till 2010. I'm a slooooow bloomer...:D The local library is a great source of knowledge for dumasses like me, who drop outta school, to appear somewhat intelligible.

My middle son is tutoring me in Geometry...and Algebra...and he's frustrated.:eek:

What's music therapy about dude? I could go for some of that shit!

i failed with shoe tying in kindergarten. my third grade teacher always thought somebody did my homework because of my handwriting. tons of F's throughout middle school. dropped out my senior year of high school.. im pretty sure i wouldve been classified as 'adhd' or something ... haha

i have degrees now ... but wouldnt mind going back and becoming a physicist..

man.. am i eccentric .. haha

Back