What's a Producer

errr? ya' damn self

Here's 2 words for you : Trent Reznor.
-ummm...you need to read the name of this particular forum

-what the fuck does a Trent Reznor have to do with Rap/HipHop/D.J. Beats ?

-git outa here with that bullshit mane.

-go to the distorted guitar forum

-peace out...86

Good call. What was I thinking by bringing a REAL musicians name into this fucking untalented forum?

My mistake. I'll leave you to your mindless beats and fucking repedative bullshit.

Sorry for the mistake.

u ^ all on his nutsack...

-mane, if u ride "Mr. Reznor's" dick any harder...you'll be a pregnant muthafucka

-why do you rockers assume that if a track doesn't contain a loud ass distortion guitar, it is not REAL music

-aye man, to each his own

-if u don't like what your hearing, DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!!

-you will never see a person that listens to rap/hiphop/rnb go and post negative comment in a rock forum (why?...because if we are not into that that of music, why go post in that forum)...but you "rockers" will alwayz post negative remarks about rap when no one asked your monkey-ass in the 1st place...STOP HATIN'

-do something constructive with all that energy you've been exerting ridin' "Mr. Reznor's" dick

-if you must post something negative here, at least have some substance to the post...Don't jus post some gay shit

*thinking* Hmm... can I really be bothered? Yes. Yes I can. Hell, it only takes 2 minutes.

~

---->mane, if u ride "Mr. Reznor's" dick any harder...you'll be a pregnant muthafucka

Firstly...."mane"? Secondly, what the fuck are you on about? Seriously, for an insult, that's the worst possible kind. I don't even know Trent. How can I ride his dick? Why would I want to? And I don't know what kind of "women" you have been with but MIKE is for males, so how could I be pregnant? Moron.

---->why do you rockers assume that if a track doesn't contain a loud ass distortion guitar, it is not REAL music

Why do you assume I'm a "rocker"? I'm a classically trained pianist so I have nothing else to say about that.

---->if u don't like what your hearing, DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!!

I don't.

---->STOP HATIN'

Generally that's what rap is all about. That, and "slapping hoes around the hood" and intellectual things like that.

---->do something constructive with all that energy you've been exerting ridin' "Mr. Reznor's" dick

All jokes/insults are only funny the first time and after that it's just lame. What the fuck makes you think that you have a fresh spin on that rule?

---->if you must post something negative here, at least have some substance to the post...Don't jus post some gay shit

"some gay shit"..... what are you, 12 or 13 years old? Jesus christ.

Smarten up, cunt.

UUUGGGG!!! SO TRUUUEEE!!!

pyssdogg said:

-plus om getting sick of all this Ja Rule/Female duet propaganda

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT. JLo and JaRule that was THE WORST friggin' do i HAVE to call it a song??? i've heard in a long time. I don't listen to the radio anymore. It makes me wanna PUKE!!!

Although. I think it's from jealousy. I write, I play 4 instruments, i try to sing, i lay my stuff down, and I'm unsigned and unpopular. Then you get these 'inflated' parrots hookin' up together and they go PLATINUM!!! UGGGGG!!!

Yeah. I'm jealous. Maybe I'll go write some 1 chord loop and repeat a chorus 8 times in one song and have a 1 sentence song body and then I too can be a 'superstar'.

Better Yet.

I know. I'll date Puffy, then maybe if i suck his thang good enough and learn to be ghettofabulous...THEN I'll be a popstar.

Talent??? What's that?

Oh. Wait. Do I need to get a boob job first? Is my nose too big? I know. How 'bout some extensions and stillettos. Awww yeah. That'll do it!!!

Back