What would you guys do without me

my g/f loves soap bars! She is always asking me to pick up the soap and please mr tune my G-String :D

That bass is really nice. I have never played a Ric, but I would like to. You are right about some guitar players getting off on nice guitars. I would rather have one that is not collectible and sounds really good, but I thought somebody might enjoy the link. $10,000 (or thereabouts) is way too much to spend on an instrument IMO.

yeah its way to much, for $10,000 i could buy my dream car. I want a '72 chevelle SS...or a 60's caddy....ah, such a car...but lol, no i dont have a fretless, i have a P-Bass. I tried playing a fretless, but, its to hard, im not good enough yet, sure they sound good, but i cant play it. i would kill to have a Ric. they are just so. so. ahhh. but i dont understand spending that much on a guitar that just sets there, you know who ever buys it is going to stick it in a case and break it out just for the special times. whats the point of buying something if your too afraid to use it? use and abuse is the way to go :D

freak

Back