What under your tree?

J Wah

What's under your tree?

I got home last night and saw a wrapped gift under the tree to me from my wife and kids. Sure looked like a guitar box. I can't wait!

Last edited:
I got a Mackie 1400i power amp and a digital metronome under the tree.

Just remember to act surprised. :eek: :eek:

:D

-tkr

i asked santa for a book...title: "how to work 60 hrs., record in your spare time, play music on the weekends, and keep your wife from bitchin' "
i think chapter one covers earplugs....you take them out to record and put them back in when you get home.
:)

arghhhh ........

I gust found out from my woman that the stuff she ordered from musicians friend for me is not coming in till the 27th because they fucked up. She ordred on the dec 2, they took down the wrong credit card #or something, they didnt process the order, and they call(15 days latter) 2 days ago saying "we messed up"- she says" 2 day the order for free," they say "ok it will be there the 27-28", "thats not 2 days" she says, they rebuttle back with shit like "o because of 9-11 and blah blah and shipping blah blah"
That gay Musicains friend you ruined a 1/4 of my xmas -fuckface phone operator!

Me and The wife have a 50 $ limit on each other.... We used to spend like $1000 on each other... well this year we are directing all the money to our almost-2 year old....

Unfortunately (for her) we didn't impose any self-limiting, so last night I just ordered a custom handmade TB-6 Mic pre with lost of custom extras built just for me from Davisound.....:D

Damn Im bad....

Alhtough, I never go to the mall, and she drops $100 at the mall practically every week, so I think that more than makes up for my self-splurge :D

BG

Bleeding Gums, so you and Mark H. are both getting TB-6s. Congrats! I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion, and maybe some clips.

This year I'm geting an MXl 603 and an ECM8000.

And I think I'll make myself another mic cable.

I have cat barf all during the season from my cat eating ribbons and barfing them out along with his breakfast.

This morning I stripped all the presents of their frilly ribbons to avoid future kitty presents.

one of my cats left most of a flying squirrel on my desk about an hour ago.........(old house, chimney, no fire lit, cold weather, kamikaze rodent)...........maybe if I had a tree, he would have left it there.....

cat very proud of himself......gibs was near barfing.......

paper towels to pick the thing up with, hoping against hope it wouldn't move......not likely, though..... it was almost headless.......

I'm sure I'll have sweet dreams tonight.........

in the immortal words of DavidK..........hold me.............gibs

I know about the Digitech, but the other two packages I'm not sure about.
I'm hoping for an acoustic pickup and some monitors. Power amps seem pretty cheap on Ebay right now. I put a boat-load of different mics on my Xmas list.
Come on Santa, you da man! :D

Some dumb ass around here was screaming about how great Yamaha Pacifica's are for $149 so thats what i got......what an assclown:D

Back