What the hell is this?

i'm assuming the stuttering was intentional? of course it was. :p

only a couple of tracks there, the drums could be much bigger to take up the space and maybe a double guitar track. i think there's a bass in there? is there? if there is, get that sucker up.

it's a death gallop. :D

Oooh, I thought maybe the bass was too prominent, actually... but good, then. :D I shall definitely tinker with it. Thanks for the listen :)

Sorta has a surf metal vibe.... :D

Fill her up, as Travis says. Make the tracks a bit fuller to make this thing sound big. Drums could take up alot more space.

Fun tune though.... :cool:

Good sound. I'd like more attack and low end pulse in the gtr tone.

Seeing your pic that the original song link goes to, have to say... don't bend your wrist when throwing a punch. And get that thumb out of the way so it doesn't break on impact. :p

Well, that was quick, but cool. I tend to agree with the other comments. If you could make the guitar a little crunchier, I think it would kick significantly more ass.

Timothy Lawler said:
Good sound. I'd like more attack and low end pulse in the gtr tone.

Seeing your pic that the original song link goes to, have to say... don't bend your wrist when throwing a punch. And get that thumb out of the way so it doesn't break on impact. :p

Heh, thanks for the advice. Same for everyone else; I'll be working on it. :D

Ditto to what everyone else said. Just make it BIGGER. Big guitars, big drums, big everything. Sounds cool. Good job. :)

Cool Angel!! I love where you are going with it!!

Love your intro and the build up with different instruments. Is it a keyboard or the guit through an effects box?

Like the tone and distortion on your axe.

I can't wait to hear the full version of it.

True :)

It is some good stuff Angel...that is what it is.

19 yrs old....I can't wait to hear you in about 5 yrs, if you keep on with it!

True

Back