What the heck..!!!

hahaha...well...

1) I did several threads because I was originally going to do only one, but got carried away.

2) Someone suggested to me once that this is a good way to get them reviewed.

3) It's a free forum, and I can do so if I want to, since I am not bothering anyone with this.

4) You are free not to listen to them, this is not mandatory.

5) Are you with the Forum Police? :)

6) Nobody is forcing you to listen to the songs or reply to the threads, hence, your opinion is not desperately required. This is about sharing, not fighting, just keep that in mind...

7) Whoever wants to listen and review, is more than welcome. Whoever does not, it's also welcome.

8) If you REALLY think that way about threads and such, I really DON'T want your opinion...I need open people...just the opposite of you.

Please do not bother replying. Don't waste your time. Or mine.

Peace...

PC

If you want to be socially inept, then be socially inept. If you don't want to read what I'm going to write, then stop now.

"1) I did several threads because I was originally going to do only one, but got carried away."

You got carried away? Look, doober, here's the accepted procedure: one mp3 gets one thread in this forum.

"2) Someone suggested to me once that this is a good way to get them reviewed."

Someone? Who? That person is an idiot.

"3) It's a free forum, and I can do so if I want to, since I am not bothering anyone with this."

You're taking up extra space with your superfluous threads, and you're irritating a lot of people with it.

"4) You are free not to listen to them, this is not mandatory."

That's not the issue. The issue is how many times you start a thread for an mp3 in this forum.

"5) Are you with the Forum Police?"

Yes. Now, don't do it again.

"6) Nobody is forcing you to listen to the songs or reply to the threads, hence, your opinion is not desperately required. This is about sharing, not fighting, just keep that in mind..."

Motormouth. And neither is your presence here desperately required.

"7) Whoever wants to listen and review, is more than welcome. Whoever does not, it's also welcome."

Again, you're changing the subject.

"8) If you REALLY think that way about threads and such, I really DON'T want your opinion...I need open people...just the opposite of you."

And if you really think the way you say you do in your post, then I don't want to see much of you in this forum. We need people just the opposite of you here.

"Please do not bother replying. Don't waste your time. Or mine."

ditto

...all right then...

...then I guess I got this forum all wrong.

Listen here, I never EVER realized that such restrictions existed in the forum, I was NEVER told by anyone that -it's not OK to post, cause you take up space-, my songs are NOT on this site, I just provided a link.

Now, that being said, there are lots of other useless posts, and I NEVER thought about complaining, because I thought that was not what the forum was about. Now are you telling me that if I posted my links to the songs with a one-day-difference from each other, no one would've been so pissed about it? Sorry, but that makes no sense to me.

Of course, my presence is not required at all, but I always tried to help others with whatever I could help and tried to get help from others as well...I thought that was what this was about, guess I was wrong.

Seriously, I would've never guessed that 4 posts in a row were so much of a problem. I've seen many things like that in the recording, guitar and other forums, and it never occurred to me that it was not cool at all. My goal wasn't to start all this crap. Just wanted you guys here to listen to them, since I always respected the opinions here. I had no idea that this kind of fascist policies about posts and opinions were in effect on what I believed to be a really cool forum.

Bottom line is: I was NOT disrespecting ANYBODY, if you find 3 posts in a row from the same guy to be not cool, you just skip them, don't read 'em, you don't bash on him for not knowing better. I've seen aggressive posts all over, and I've seen no one censoring those. I've seen many posts in a row from the same guy and nobody was complaining, so I NEVER had a clue that it was uncool.

My presence on this forum is not needed, required, or even wanted -or so it seems- and I am aware that makes no difference at all. On the not-so-long and not-so-short time that I've been on the forum, I've always tried to be productive and not destructive, but I guess that does not count, of course. It would be easy for me to just dismiss from here, tell u to go f**k yourself, and get other username and come clean, or go to another of the hundreds of forums around the web; but that's not me.

So my only regret is: you should warn people about this before they sign on. MAKE A LIST OF RULES: DO NOT POST X AMOUNT OF THREADS...or WHATEVER.

BE STRAIGHT FORWARD. Tell people BEFORE they sign up!!! "Listen kid, be aware that there are some Nazis around here, so be careful with what you post."

I really regret this, because in these couple of years I've been registered on the forum I met really cool people, willing to help. So, to those, thank you all. I am sure that I just earned my kick-in-the-ass out of this forum.
Just be fair, and warn people before they find out in the most bitter way how things are around here. If you were anyone else posting, dobro, I wouldn't really care. But you are a moderator, you've been here for loooong, and that is what I personally find sad and totally uncool. I always respected your opinion...until today.

The funny thing is, I shouldn't give a sh*t...

...but I DO.

PC

I listened to about half of "stare". Sounds like you let the drummer mix it. And when the lyrics are 90% not understandable I figure the band hasn't much to say.

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent the better part of 23 years being pissed all of the time, and basically being a prick as well. It is really easy to totally diss someone online. You don't have to see them, or realize that you hurt their feelings. Through lots of self reflection i have decided to curb my asshole-ish ways and try and be a better person. Dobro i think you can ease up a little, Power try and understand where he is coming from as well. and I think people should behave online the way they do in real life(face to face)I am not siding with anyone here, but i think in general everyone should be a little more curtious toward each other. I think that sometimes people are almost waiting to attack people on here. I was really ragged on for using all capitol letters in my posts when i first came here. Just shrug it off and don't worry about...keep posting(alittle further apart to avoid hate) And if it really eats at you try and find the guy who ragged you out and KILL HIM! J/K Peace and all of that happy horse shit to everyone. For fucks sake it's christmas! I noticed for every 5 positive comments i see on here there are about 20 negative ones, it's just how people are sometimes. But what i honestly think is that this board and it's people should get back to what it's all about. Making music, sharing it, and having fun! Not ragging on the newbie who posts in the wrong forum, or the all capitol letter typers. God, i am turning into a hippy. Anywho now that i have babbled up a storm just sit back and think about how negative people can get on here, and try and interact as though you didn't have the veil of the internet in between you. THE GOLDEN RULE, THE GOLDEN RULE. Yes that's it. MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

"I am sure that I just earned my kick-in-the-ass out of this forum.
Just be fair, and warn people before they find out in the most bitter way how things are around here."

Oh, stop being so dramatic. You're not being kicked out of any forum. Look, you've got...what...7 songs or so on your site, right? Well, if you want somebody to review one of those songs, then mention its title in the thread you start. If you want somebody to review another of those songs, then start a different thread with that song mentioned by name. But having said that, people generally space out the threads linking to their tunes here, rather than throw them all up here at the same time. (In the past, I've put a tune a week up here three weeks in a row, but I really felt like I was pushing it...)

Okay, so which *one* of all those songs on your site would you like me to listen to?

Back