What shall we do with DJL

What do you think we should do with DJL

• Ban him from the bbs

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Let everyone take turns slaping him silly(er)

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Give him an award cause he is so helpful to all the newbs

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Make him run around naked with "I love Studio Projects" painted on his butt.

Votes: 33 40.7%

• Total voters
John Mayes said:
Vote for your favorite. Hey at least it is better than reading his nonsense on the other thread.
John Mayes said:
DJL,

I'm not trying to start any wars here but I'm curious. Why do you care what SP says? If you think they are Lying, or disorganized, or whatever why not just tune them out and go on with your day? Did they slap your mamma or something and we just don't know about it? I just don't get it. If I think someone is spewing crap I'll tune them out and go on my merry way. Life is too short man to get worked up about this stuff. I would say lets forget this thread but Obviously that ain't gonna happen.
John Mayes said:
Objection your honor. DJL is leading the Witness.

Kidding.. I don't want to get in the middle of this.....

And then you started this thread... go figure. :rolleyes:

DJL said:
And then you started this thread... go figure. :rolleyes:

I didn't want to, really, but your a great troller what can I say. Crazy thing is your "bait" is you being a jackass. You know it. You like it. So you should be happy with this poll. Your like a 10 year old. Even negative attention is attention.

I gotta admit, DJ, it's entertaining to read your posts and the responses to them. It's a great waste of time when I should be doing more productive things, like cleaning up the dog's shit in the yard or giving an eggbound chicken a rectal exam.

You're just one of those guys we love to hate. Keep up the good work, and never post a clip of your skilz - we'd be disappointed if it were any good. :)

crazydoc said:
I gotta admit, DJ, it's entertaining to read your posts and the responses to them. It's a great waste of time when I should be doing more productive things, like cleaning up the dog's shit in the yard or giving an eggbound chicken a rectal exam.

You're just one of those guys we love to hate. Keep up the good work, and never post a clip of your skilz - we'd be disappointed if it were any good. :)

haha.. true true.

"Fortune," said Don Quixote to his squire, as soon as he had seen them, "is arranging matters for us better than we could have hoped. Look there, friend Sancho Panza, where thirty or more monstrous giants rise up, all of whom I mean to engage in battle and slay, and with whose spoils we shall begin to make our fortunes. For this is righteous warfare, and it is God's good service to sweep so evil a breed from off the face of the earth."

"What giants?" said Sancho Panza.

"Those you see there," answered his master, "with the long arms, and some have them nearly two leagues (1) long."

"Look, your worship,'' said Sancho. "What we see there are not giants but windmills, and what seem to be their arms are the vanes that turned by the wind make the millstone go."

"It is easy to see," replied Don Quixote, "that you are not used to this business of adventures. Those are giants, and if you are afraid, away with you out of here and betake yourself to prayer, while I engage them in fierce and unequal combat."

Yup- it's funny. Even if the guy is a bit of a scro-tom. (a small drum with very loose skins)

I wonder if a T3 would sound good playing DJL's scro-tom with a mallet? :D

The funny thing with DJL is that until the subject of Studio Projects comes up his advice is well reasoned and solid.

I thought we had a bigger issue with micsales, who in a spirit of parody was giving bad (but funny) and posibly dangerous and costly advice, but one that might fool a newbie.

We shall use the Royal scales.

So if he ... weighs......

as much as a duck......

then he's .......

MADE OF WOOD! :)

"Well.... I got better...."

Back