what mixer is this

it looks like a Behringer, but it's not. Probably some knock off brand. I wouldn't waste my money on it if I were you. You'll learn quickly that with ebay, if the brand name is not mentioned or it's an unknown brand...then it probably isn't a quality product and will fall apart in a month or two.
Plus I wouldn't trust someone who spells Click....Klick.

thanks for the advice i think ill take it dose look a bit dodgy. dose any one no of a mixer with direct outs for around £200

Jimmy2002 said:
dose any one no of a mixer with direct outs for around £200

how much is that in REAL money???? (ie. USD) :p

look for mixers that also have inserts. you can use those as a sort of Direct out too by plugging a 1/4" in until you feel the first click

Actually it looks like it´s made by Phonic, Phonic is better than Behringer.
This is my quess.
Regards Matti

just out of curiosity, whatcha gonna use the 8 direct outs for? the reason why i ask is because at one point i was looking for a mixer with 8 direct outs because i was planning on purchasing an M-Audio 10/10 LT soundcard to plug in to. then someone changed my mind for me and told me i should go with just a preamp and the sound card. from there someone turned me onto the Presonus Firepod. I will save money in the long run. for instance i won't need to buy a soundcard (M-Audio 10/10) because it's an interface via firewire and i won't have to buy some cheap pres that will probably breakdown eventually. i've talked to many ppl and they've all said good things about presonus' pres. also the firepod has nuetrick combo inputs that will fit XLR and TRS connectors.

Back