What mixer do you have and which do you love?

Which one do you Own?

• Total voters
You left out the possibility of other mixers owned that preclude the other half of your question: to wit, I have an A & H MixWiz 16:2 that's more mixer than I will ever need. I'd rather jones over stuff that i might actually need.

I have a Soundtracs Topaz Project 8, nice board. Does everything I need :)

I owned and let go an Allen & Heath Saber 24/16/16/2 :(

I want a soundtracs Jade:D

Yes I saw the Toft mixer and they are beautiful but I couldn't find anyone who sells them (although I only did one search). I was looking at their new ATB16 and it looks very nice. Don't know what they sound like but I couldn't even find a price at their website (http://www.toftaudio.com/atb16.html).

Its funny cuase my local music store is a dealer lol and my friend works there. I was surpised that were a dealer for these things eventually when I start to set up my real studio when I get oplder ill pick up one of these they look soo nice and the reviews on teh sound are awesome.

I have an older soundcraft 400b 16 channel from my dad and I love it. It's huge and Way too much for my space and needs but it was available.
;)

Last edited:
My main mixing desk is a fully refurbished Tascam M600 with 32 input channels and 16 busses with some serious EQ. I often track thru my Alesis 32for little projects and go to ADAT and off to the Masterlink and then to CD. I LOVE my M600. :)

I use a Mackie 24-4 VLZ pro for monitoring only. It is handy for switching between the different monitors when checking mixes. All tracking is done through various pres of the pro quality variety. The Mackies and others are OK for live stuff, but just don't cut it for tracking if you have high end pres available.

I just bought a Behringer Xenyx 1204. I like it a lot.

I'm only recording myself, so it has all the inputs I need, I can leave my vocal mic and guitar pre amp, and bass DI all hooked up and ready to go. It has enough routing flexibility to do what I need to do, and I like the mic pre amps, they're clean with a nice warmth to my (old) ears.

I'll leave it in my studio, though, this is my second Behringer mixer; I found out they don't do live work that well; they don't much take to moving around.

Soundcraft 6000 24:16:2 - its patchbay is just amazing - I've found a way to insert a parametric EQ between the coffee maker and the TV for the most perfectly balanced, hi-definition cappucino you've ever tasted.

I have a Soundtracs Topaz Project 8, nice board. Does everything I need :)

I owned and let go an Allen & Heath Saber 24/16/16/2 :(

I want a soundtracs Jade:D

I've since let go the Topaz and picked up an Allen & Heath GS3V 16:8:2

3605309006a6961409511l.jpg

3605309006a6961409387l.jpg

3605309006a6961409283l.jpg

VCA automation, midi mutes, 32 patch recall. I'm trying to get this thing communicating with cubase SX3 as a control surface which is proving a bit tricky :confused: :)

I'm on the lookout for the 8 channel expander (or 2 of) if anybody comes across one drop me a PM

Alex

I have a MX8000A......I thnk it's a lovely desk...though I would love the optional meter bridge for it!......no issues so far.

I wanted to vote, but currently I am not using a mixer.I am using only a POD XT, plugged into my Gateway via usb. That's it. Was using a Behringer, but found it too noisy. Now I get dead silence.

Back